Department of Computer Science and Engineering
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in the year 2001-2002 with the basic objective of providing skill-based education in the field of Computer Science and Engineering. Right from its inception, the department has been offering well – built infrastructural facilities with different computer platforms for grooming professional students to meet the incessant demands of the IT Industries. The Department strives to produce eminent professional tuned to the real time working environment. To fulfill this objective, the software, hardware and curriculum are updated regularly.
Head of Department
Name: Prof. B.S.Patil
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|UG Programme||B.E. Information Technology||Intake : 60
Duration : 4 Years
|Total Number of Classrooms||2|
|Total Number of Faculty Room||07|
|Total Number of Laboratories||7|
|Total Number of Seminar Room||01|
|Total Number of Tutorial Room||01|
|Supporting Technical Staff||03|
|Supporting Non Technical Satff||01|
|Total Number of Publication
(In Last 5 Years)
|Total Number of Licence
|Total Number of Computers||116|
|Total Hardware Investment||41,03,374.45|
|Total Software Investment||2,11,193.00|
|Total Area||1090.205 SqM (including CCF & Language Lab)|
|Administrative Area||38.12 SqM|
|Class Room Area||154.00 Sq.M.|
|Laboratory Area||462.00 Sq.M.|
|Departmental Library||59.47 Sq.M.|
|Technical Aids||LCD projectors, Black Boards, White Board,|
To prepare students for fulfilling careers in the Information
Technology by providing an excellent educational experience within an engaging,
friendly, learning community.
- Provide excellence in teaching
- Develop a community of scholars that includes faculty, staff, students and alumni
- Provide service to others
- Respond to the changing demands for trained computing professionals
Long Term Goals
- As a lead and pioneering department to give technical education to students especially
from rural area.
- To build confident, capable and responsible IT Engineer , by developing his Natural
skills and talents and imparting him the soft skills.
- To prepare self reliant IT Engineers who can generate employments for progress and
development of the region.
- To establish rapport with the nearby industries for the benefit of the students
through visits and sponsored projects.
Short Term Goals
- To start R & D Centre.
- To sign MOU with Reputed Industries.
- To start development of Indigenous software for college needs.
Thank you for reading!