Objectives of Training & Placement
The Training and Placement (T&P) cell at PVPITguide and counsel every studentto choose their proper career path, make them eligible and employable.
Here we groom future Technocrats as per their interest and make them industry-ready. The objective is to
- Provide opportunities for industrial placements
- Motivate them for other placement opportunities *
- Motivate them to become future entrepreneur
- Motivatethem to opt for Higher Education and research.
At PVPIT students can have their choice of placement other than job in industry. Accordingly we provide with the source of appropriate knowledge and skill which would be resourceful them. Training is given to improve their aptitude and soft skillthrough expert agencies.
We provide proper platform for *other placements like teaching as a profession, competitive exams, higher education, education abroad, jobs in government or semi government, defence services and research sector. We encourage and empower student to become an entrepreneur and provide them necessary awareness and orientation about it.
Industrial Tie up / Training
Industrial Tie up / Training:-
Compulsory in plant training during third year engineering with renowned industries is bonding industry – institute relation, adding to the placement count at the end of every academic year.
Policies of Industrial placement
- To provide opportunity to every interested and registered student.
- One Job per student.
- Second offer only if dream company ( 4.5 lac and above) or core company to the selected student.
- To provide placement window from 7th semester to the next subsequent graduation year.
- To extend placement support or 3 opportunities to earlier two batches.
- Provide need based training to students
Thank you for reading!