Department of electrical engineering conducting the “E-Vehicle ” industrial oriented training & championship on 24-28 February 2020 at PVPIT, Budhgaon campus. The training will be delivered by Harbour Technologies in association with elan & nvision IIT Hyderabad. After the successful execution of the workshop, there will be a competition on college campus
Workshop on “Renewable energy sources” is organized by ISA chapter on 8th February 2020.
One day workshop on “Arduino programming” are arranged under ISA for S. Y. B.Tech students on 1st February 2020.
B.E. Electrical students visited at Shreenath Electricals Pvt.Ltd.,MIDC, Kupwad(Sangli) on dated 11th january 2020
One day workshop on “Virtual Lab’s” is organized under ISA Chapter on 27th september 2019.
- Visit to “Datta Sugar Factory and Cogeneration Plant, Shirol (Kolhapur)”On date 02/02/2019 students of BE Electrical of P. V. P.I .T. Budhgaon has visited Datta Sugar Factory, Shirol to get technical information on co-generation (Thermal Power Plant). This project is based on BOOT BASIS with the help of URJANKUR SHRI DATTA POWER CO. LTD. This project is working continuously from 2011-2012POWER GENERATION OF 36 MW
- Seminar on Energy Conservation at PVPIT Budhgaon College-
- Institution of Engineers (India) Kolhapur local centre in association with Department of Electrical Engg. PVPIT Budhgaon organised seminar on 18th January 2019 on topic ” Energy Conservation & Audit “. In inaugural function, introduction and purpose behind the theme of seminar was given by Coordinator of Er. L.S.Patil The seminar was inaugurated by watering the plant and garlanding & photo poojan of Saraswati, Inagural Speech given by Dr. M.P.Hampali GWRP, Tasgaon In his speech he give the information about the IEI & it’s activities in technical field & engineering .
- Prof.M.M. Wagh from PCRA Kolhapur delivered seminar on Energy Conservation & Audit.
- For this program Governing council Chairman Mr. P.L.Rajput; Trustee Mr.Amit Patil; Principal Dr.D.V. Ghewade express good wishes . HOD L.S.Patil, Prof.M.C.Butale & Manoj Chavan Honorary Secretary also the IEI Committee member Prof.S.V. Phakade & Er.S.B.Patil ,Er Chougule D.B. ,Er.R.B.Patil member of IEI was present for this program. Vote of thanks was given by- Er. R.D.Patil, Electrical Engg. For this program 250 students of Electrical & Mechanical department & professors were present.
3.Workshop On “Introduction to ARDUINO”
- On 9th jan 2019 the EESA organised workshop on “Introduction to ARDUINO” for SY B.TECH.
- To improve the technical skills and to get the knowledge about ARDUINO.
- This workshop on arduino was conducted under the guidance of Miss.Pooja Kumbhar Madam
Thank you for reading!