1. Address Programme
Addressing First Year Students by Principal Dr. S. V. Joshi
2. Parent’s Meet
- Discussion with parents for development of students in academic as well as co-curricular
- Personal difficulties of students are known during the interaction with parents.
- Through interaction, their difficulties from department, hostel and amenities are
3. Class Teacher Activity
- To keep record of attendance and performance in unit tests.
- To display defaulter list.
- To inform attendance and progress report to the parents.
4. Mentoring System
- Encourage students to discuss their ideas.
- Help to lower stress and build confidence
- Experiencing greater self esteem and motivation to succeed.
- Improving interpersonal relationship such as with teacher and family.
- Receiving assistance in choosing a carrier path.
1. Professional Communication Activities on dated 14/9/2014 & 12/10/2014
Mr. Narwade S.E.for Communication Skills & Phonetics / Mr. Devkar M.H. for Communication for Engineers
Miss. Dhavale N.G for Effective Communication & Mr. Shinde A.D.for Soft Skills
Thank you for reading!