creativity and research.
- To be a leading department in providing quality education in civil Engineering to meet the current and future challenges of industry and society.
- To provide dynamic, interactive education environment that engages students in the learning process.
- To promote interactions with the industry to enhance the technical skills.
- To promote faculty and students for research and development.
- To inculcate ethical values among students to be responsible citizens.
|Year of Establishment||1985|
|UG Started First Shift (120 Intake)
PG Started(18 Intake)
|Contact – Ph. no.||0233-2366246|
|Under Graduate Program||Intake:120
Duration: 4 years
|Total number of Classrooms||06+01 (PG)|
|Total number of Laboratories||10+2 (PG)|
|Supporting Technical staff||03|
|Supporting Non Technical staff||02|
|Total Number of
Publication (in last 5 years)
|Total Number of License Software||00|
|Total Number of Computer||75+18(PG)|
|Total Hardware Investment||27,25,209|
|Total Software Investment||5,69,270|
|Total Department Area||2355.61 SQM|
Class Room Area
Under Graduate Programme :
B. E. (Civil Engineering)Duration: 4 years ,Intake: 120
Post graduate Program:
M.Tech. Civil – Structures Duration: 2 years ,Intake: 18
Thank you for reading!